JBL CristalProfi e902 Greenline
External filter for clean and healthy aquarium water: closed water circuit for aquariums with 90 -300 litres (80 - 120 cm)
- External filter for clean and healthy aquarium water: closed water circuit for aquariums with 90 -300 litres (80 - 120 cm)
- Fully equipped and ready to connect: built-in quick-start priming button, filter start without manual priming. Simple assembly
- Extremely smooth running at 900l/h pump performance, patented pre-filter system, 100% more surface than in model 901. High/biological filter perform. with a volume of 7.6l, water stop, 360° rotatable hose connections, easily exchangeable filter media
- TÜV tested, safe and energy-efficient: lower power consumption than comparable previous models – consistent performance
- Package contents: external filter unit for aquariums, JBL CristalProfi e902 greenline, incl. hoses, 12/16 pipes, intake strainer, elbow, suction cups, filter media (bio-filter balls and bio-filter foam), dimensions (L/H/W): 180 x 210 x 405 mm
Energy efficient and safe
With only 11 W power consumption the CristalProfi e 902 offers substantial energy savings. At an effective, sustained water circulation the device consumes 31 % less power than comparable previous models. The patented hose connection bloc with a safety valve prevents water leakage when disconnecting the filter. JBL CristalProfi is TÜV tested.
New compared to the model JBL CristalProfi e 901 is the completely new and efficiently designed upper filter basket: It contains now a double as large one-piece filter mat as pre-filter instead of 2 small externally arranged pre-filter mats in the filter basket. This way the pre-filters don’t clogg as easily, even if there is a considerable amount of dirt, and the pre-filters don’t need to be cleaned as often.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£136.40|