JBL ProFlora u500 Disposable Gas Bottle
Ideal feeding for fast and slow growing plants
Easy to install: screw pressure regulator fitting with the rearward internal thread onto the external thread of the storage cylinder. Pressure display on pressure gauge
- Ideal feeding for fast and slow growing plants
- Easy to install: screw pressure regulator fitting with the rearward internal thread onto the external thread of the storage cylinder. Pressure display on pressure gauge
- Disposable cylinder, ready-filled with carbon dioxide. Non-refillable
- Maximum safety: free-standing disposable storage cylinder. Tested to 165 bar
- Package contents: disposable cylinder 500 g, ProFlora u500, height: 29 cm, Ø 7.5 cm
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Healthy plants are important for every aquarium. Plants supply the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth and remove pollutants.
Healthy plants = healthy fish
Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens.
For the plants to flourish the following demands need to be met:
Light as energy source for the photosynthesis of CO2, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements through the water. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£25.99|